Intensive Risk Management / Transformational Leadership Workshop
Intensive Risk Management/Transformational Leadership Workshop
Following the recent comments and concerns expressed by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) on the need for Banking Industry in developing countries to update its operations in line with the set models on Banking Risk Management, we believe a Three-Day Intensive Risk Management Workshop for Banks’ key Staff/Directors becomes necessary at this stage to assist in refocusing them in this regard.
This workshop is aimed at updating the staff of Banks on the current strategies in managing the inherent Risks in Banking operations and how to incorporate those strategies into their Banks’ major Software to guarantee a holistic approach in managing the risks. This no doubt would address the failure traps associated with such risks in their operations. Also, to update them on transformational leadership; demonstrating how managers should lead more and manage less emphasizing practices and competencies for transformational leadership, its characteristics and dimensions using the 25 lessons from Jack Welch in creating a competitive enterprise, etc.
Our expectation is that Bankers from Dubai, Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana and other English speaking countries in Africa and UAE would be brought under one roof to brainstorm and closely review the Risk Management processes in Banks with the assistance of two Directors from the Basel Committee and other renowned Facilitators.
Hotel rooms have been reserved for the participants at discounted rates, and the training rooms with international facilities provided. The 21 lectures series provided in 7 modules together with the case studies have been put in a CD for the participants’ future use. Basic hard copies of some of the lectures are prepared and packaged in the workshop bags for each of the participants.
General Terms & Conditions
- Brickred Consult Trainings begin promptly at 9:00 a.m and ends at 5:00 p.m; although could extend beyond 5:00 p.m. on some days.
- We provide everything you will need for the training – a manual, supplies for note-taking and some snacks. We do not encourage you bringing your laptop computer. Please switch your mobile phone to silent and do not talk on the phone to avoid distracting others in the training.
- The training cost includes accommodation, visa fee, lunch and other entertainments during break periods.
- Payment needs to be made within 7 days after registration. We do not guarantee a space for payments received less than 7 days to the training day. Kindly forward proof of payment with registration form to email@example.com. You can contact us for any further clarification – 08034030036, 08091126633, 08036443183.
- There will be no cancellation after registration is confirmed. If a participant registers for a training and fails to attend, no refund can be claimed. Participants can however ask for replacement of another person or use the amount paid to offset the cost of attending a future training.
We will be happy to provide you with further clarification if you send your request for further information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call –
- Mary Odemikhe (08036443183)
- Mr. Emeka Afamefuna (08033027174)